Stop Barking Mini Course
Do you have a noisy, barky household? Are your dog’s barking struggles keeping you up at night?
Of course, we can understand why you might not have heard the news over all that doggy singing and shouting, but never fear because we’re here to share it with you!
AbsoluteDOGS have just released a BRAND-NEW Stop Barking mini-course, brimming with all their best strategies, top tips and barking solutions! As an AbsoluteDOGS Pro Dog Partner, I’m excited to share this mini-course with you!
What you get
- 5 Game Up videos, demonstrating practical games to train your dog in just a few minutes a day!
- 5 Skill Up videos, where you get to geek out and learn all about how games-based training can help you reduce your dog’s barking once and for all, regardless of your dog’s age, breed or history
- Terrific troubleshooting top tips on all the most common barking struggles faced by dog owners all over the world!
- Real-life solutions to arm you with all you need to achieve a quiet household
Immediate and lifetime access to the course – so you can play again and again, as often as you want!
After purchasing, check your email for login details from Absolute Dogs.
- Using the login details from the email, go to the Absolute Dogs’ website to access the training videos.
Lifetime Access To The Course
This training programme perfectly compliments the games based training approach here at Freddie and Friends. We believe in a fusion of training with both online and in person training.
Our Favourite Games
Orientation Games - to increase your dog’s desire to CHOOSE YOU over anything else.
Proximity Games -Imagine walks where your dog doesn't want to leave your side, not even for that jogger that just ran by, looking like the perfect distraction to chase or say hi to
Conversation Starters - These games look at your dog being in the right frame of mind before you head off on a walk or when you get to a new environment. Grow easy, no pressure focus and enjoy the walks you always dreamed of
My dog used to spend most of the walk looking at everyone but me!! After playing these games she turns to me and our walks are so much more enjoyable.